Permanent Dental Implant Solutions in Greensboro
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth that provides excellent long-term durability. Dr. DeVaney has undergone extensive advanced training in dental implant placement and offers a unique experience in our relaxing Oak Ridge office.
IMPLANT, ABUTMENT, & CROWN STARTING AT $2500* WITH FINANCING AVAILABLE!! CALL TO GET STARTED! *$2500 fee for back teeth only. Does not include extraction, grafting, or 3D scan if needed *
- HUNDREDS OF HOURS IN ADVANCED TRAINING
- IMPLANT AND CROWN ALL DONE IN OUR OFFICE
- FINANCING PLANS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED PATIENTS
- BEAUTIFUL LONG-LASTING PREDICTABLE RESULTS
At DeVaney Dentistry we are committed to excellent clinical care and superior customer service. What does this mean for you?
- In 2013 Dr. DeVaney completed 213 hours of clinical implant training and bone grafting including live patient surgeries.
- Dr. DeVaney is a fellow of the International Congress of Implantology, the world largest organization of dental implant education.
- Dr. DeVaney is licensed by the state of NC for IV sedation having completed a 120-hour mini residency at Georgia Regents University.
- Our wide range of services offered gives you more treatment choices.
- Our administrative staff will research your insurance to maximize your coverage and make sure you are informed prior to treatment.
- Our clinical staff will thoroughly review all treatment options so you can make the best choice for you.
- DeVaney Dentistry is a full-service provider. We will educate you about treatment options, plan, place and restore your implants under one roof. We will also provide any needed adjunctive services like tooth removal or bone and soft tissue grafting, avoiding the inconvenience and possible confusion of multiple providers.
- Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth (usually titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by a dentist or Periodontist – a specialist of the gums and supporting bone. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile!
- Dental implants are strong and durable and will last many years. On occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear.
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
The process of getting implants requires a number of visits over several months.
X-rays and impressions (molds) are taken of the jaw and teeth to determine bone, gum tissue, and spacing available for an implant. While the area is numb, the implant will be surgically placed into the bone and allowed to heal and integrate itself for up to six months. Depending on the type of implant, a second surgery may be required in order to place the “post” that will hold the artificial tooth in place. With other implants the post and anchor are already attached and placed at the same time.
After several weeks of healing the artificial teeth are made and fitted to the post portion of the anchor. Because several fittings may be required, this step may take one to two months to complete. After a healing period, the artificial teeth are securely attached to the implant, providing excellent stability and comfort to the patient.
You will receive care instructions when your treatment is completed. Good oral hygiene and eating habits, alongside regular dental visits, will aid in the life of your new implant.